Below are some readings that some have found helpful in Ethical Society contexts.
- Article: Finding the Optimal Level of Conflict – David R. Brubaker
- Conflict Management in Congregations: “Conflict Management in Congregations harvests the collected wisdom of many of the key thinkers on this topic, including such past and present Alban consultants as Speed Leas, George Parsons, Margaret Bruehl, Gil Rendle, Alice Mann, and Roy Pneumann. Much of the material found here has long been unavailable but is still much in demand, including seminal research reports and timeless articles from Action Information and Congregations. Divided into three sections that explore the dynamics of conflict, conflict management techniques, and dealing with conflict in specific contexts, this book serves as a comprehensive primer that no pastor or congregational leader will want to be without.”
- Discover Your Conflict Management Style
- Article: Quiz: Congregational conflict in changing times
- The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict
- Every Congregation Needs a Little Conflict (TCP Leadership Series)
- Moving Your Church through Conflict – Speed Leas