Some recommended reading on emotional intelligence and leadership in general, applicable to volunteer (and professional) leadership within Ethical Societies with some adaptation.
- Primal Leadership: The Hidden Driver of Great Performance – Harvard Business Review
- BUILDING THE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT ORGANIZATION – Ivey Business Journal
- NEUROSCIENCE AND LEADERSHIP: THE PROMISE OF INSIGHTS – Ivey Business Journal
- Neuroscience and the Link Between Inspirational Leadership and Resonant Relationships – Ivey Business Journal
- LEADING MINDS INSTEAD OF MANAGING BEHAVIOUR – Ivey Business Journal
- MINDFULNESS, HOPE AND COMPASSION: A LEADER’S ROAD MAP TO RENEWAL – Ivey Business Journal
- Mindfulness: A Path to Becoming a Better Leader